Wishes and Greeting

'Wishing someone on their Birthday is really a good way to nurture the relation. Her are those best and expressive Wishes and Greetings to be used to wish them.'

Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.

Caution, senior moment in progress!

A wish is a desire without an attempt.

I'm at that awkward age between desirability and complete senility.

Don't take life so seriously, it's not permanent.

A person who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints.

A wise man knows everything; a shrewd one, everybody.

I hope this day be a wonderful and a happy day for you! Have a fantastic birthday to you and be happy always!

You are my luck and you are my blessings, Happy birthday to you my dear.

So, I am closing my eyes and wishing the world for you.